MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

oh yea club tonic!

... went there once... its an alright place. won't go there stag ever again! oh gawd was that a horrible idea! course i got to people watch with my friends and that was interesting... then there was clutch... an then thats where i got to see people having sex on the couches... waved at one of them and the guy waved back. not the reaction i was going for, but i wont be sitting on public couches for... ever....

funny flash btw, thats exactly what i imagine morrigan would be like!

: A Change Of Face : : A Change Of Face :

thank you!

makes my spontaneous hand motions feel normal in conversation!

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

ludicrois!

rejected? it was better than quite a few of the vids on the collab!

No More Herpes No More Herpes

pretty good

while the high and low attack make sense with a being above z, i would change the buttons to a much more comfortable position next time.

Colour My World Colour My World

Almost shed a tear...T_T

great game, so simple, but all soo deep. Love the art style, its just soo nice, no dying, just love, its like a miyazaki film.... except it all makes sense lol

Megaman X - Brawl Style Megaman X - Brawl Style

T_T

this just reminded me that they won't be making another Super Smash Bros. game... and my hopes for getting X... megaman, OR zero, especially zero for that matter will never come true... well i guess thats why i got tatsunoko vs capcom

Wild Pokemon Battle (Kanto) Wild Pokemon Battle (Kanto)

Pokemon tournament playlist fer sher

yea i got an upcoming pokemon tournament, and im definitely listening to this whilst battling!

Pour Anne - John Sercu Pour Anne - John Sercu

How wonderful...

you cared for her so much that you wrote a beautiful song. No matter what you cared about her, im sorry about what happened but its beautiful that you did such a thing.

Makoto the Underboob Makoto the Underboob

good work

an if the person below me was right and you did draw this with a mouse im about to quit all together and cry every night and wonder why the hell i even tried. but i just downloaded that character and am learning how to use her, i like what i see so far. it may just replace my constant abuse of Ragna!

Jcdr responds:

Oh no, I use a tablet for drawing.

I like her fighting style but it's a bit hard to get used to it, I still keep Hazama as my main.

Fish paste Fish paste

not bad

the character looks interesting, but the bottom text seems to get lost in the background. an the character should stand out more, id suggest darkening the colors on the character while trying to keep the pale look of her (it is a her right?) it just seems the background is light and the character is light as well so it all seems to get kinda absorbed in the background ya know.

SquidGoneFishing responds:

Well, that was helpful :D, thank you very much, sir!

Fart Throwing Birthday Fart Throwing Birthday

wait...

why isnt this a flash cartoon? with a narrator reading the author's comments? someone should do that that isn't me!